Валидност на обявата от 18.10.2017 до 14.11.2017
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client an American company is looking for an Automated QA Engineer.
• Build tools and scripts to reduce the need for repetitive and manual tasks and tests.
• Analyze requirements and product specifications.
• Create, implement, and execute tests to break a software.
• Report found issues and work with software engineers and customers to determine the causes and solutions
• Interact with engineers and managers to create good testing processes and test plans for software projects.
• Interact with customers to understand their testing requirements and report issues.
• Participate in the planning and development of the technical culture of the company.
• Have minimum of 3 years of experience (professional or in school) with software development, software testing or software quality assurance.
• Have experience writing test plans and test reports.
• Have a BS or MS in Computer Science, Communication or Electronic systems or equivalent experience.
• Have experience with writing test scripts and with automated testing tools.
• Have experience working with Protractor and is familiar with the Angular JS framework on a high level.
• Be familiar with the JSON, XML, CSV file formats.
• Have experience validating RESTful APIs using automation frameworks/tools (SoapUI, Postman, Apache JMeter ).
• Have a very good level of written and spoken English.
• Be self-motivated. Must be able to anticipate problems, spot opportunities and take a proactive approach to responsibilities.
• Have first-rate problem solving skills.
• Be able to keep to a schedule and work to meet deadlines.
• Be motivated to continue to learn new skills.
• Have strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working within a team and with the customer.
• Be highly organized with strong attention to detail.
One or more of the following additional skills are highly desired:
• Experience with databases and writing SQL queries.
• Experience with writing shell scripts.
• Experience working under the Scrum methodology.
• Experience with JIRA and SVN.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume with full professional and contact details to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.