Валидност на обявата от 29.05.2019 до 25.06.2019
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client an American company is looking for a QA Engineer.
• Creation, implementation, and execution of tests aiming to break the software in the worst possible way.
• Analyzing requirements and product specifications.
• Reporting the detected defects and work with software engineers and customers to determine the causes and their solutions.
• Learn to build tools and scripts to reduce the need for repetitive and manual tasks and tests.
• Interaction with engineers and managers to create good testing processes and test plans for our software projects.
• Interaction with customers to understand their testing requirements and defects templates.
• Have minimum of 2 years of experience with software development, software testing or software quality assurance.
• Have experience writing test plans and test reports.
• Have a BS or MS in Computer Science, Communication or Electronic systems or equivalent experience.
• Have a very good level of written and spoken English.
• Be self-motivated. Must be able to anticipate problems, spot opportunities and take a proactive approach to responsibilities.
• Have first-rate problem solving skills.
• Be able to keep to a schedule and work to meet deadlines.
• Be motivated to continue to learn new skills.
• Have strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working within a team and with the customer.
• Be highly organized with strong attention to detail.
The company offers:
• Work on projects involving top international companies in a multicultural team
• Competitive salary with yearly salary updates
• Team buildings and corporate parties
• Flexible working hours with 25 days paid time off
• Modern office with transport links and places to relax (relaxation area with sofas, ping-pong table and a PS4)
• Food vauchers
• Company sponsored transit pass
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 2707/ 17.01.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.