Валидност на обявата от 06.07.2017 до 02.08.2017
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client is looking for a Senior Software Developer for their office in Sofia.
As а valuable member of the Development team you are going to be part of the end-to-end design, development, implementation and continuous evolution of the innovative multi-tier platforms and applications used across the globe. You are going to provide technology leadership and lead small teams and project implementations, utilizing the latest technologies, development processes and integrating with various systems and services.
• University Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications);
• Ability to work on all layers of the application - front-end, back-end, services integrations, and database;
• Using at least one of the following languages – C++, C#, Java
• Explicit desire to switch over to .Js technologies - Node.js and React.js;
• Experience or understanding of software engineering best practices, design patterns, SOA, ESB, microservices, GIT or comparable version control system and with the full software quality engineering and release cycle;
• B2 or better in English.
The following will be considered as advantage:
* Experience with integration with 3rd party APIs like - ePay, PayPal, Google, Facebook, Yahoo and etc;
* Network administration and/or troubleshooting experience;
* Experience with ISO8583, WSDL, SOAP, JSON, JSON-RPC.
o Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time;
o Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company;
o Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements.
• Office location in the very heart of Sofia;
• Additional perks and social benefits;
• Opportunity to work for a global leader in development and implementation of delivery channels applications for the microfinance sector.
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.