Валидност на обявата от 27.10.2017 до 23.11.2017
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client an international media agency is looking for a Webmaster.
The Webmaster administers and updates the company’s websites, does all in-company HTML/CSS developing and is responsible for mass mailing campaigns. He/she provides basic support for the company’s office workstations, software, hardware and servers. The Webmaster is also responsible for the relationship with external IT, Internet and telephone suppliers.
• Updates the content of website pages;
• Creates, edits and manages the visibility of websites;
• Uploads and manages the visibility of banners;
• Creates new web pages;
• Creates, edits and oversees accounts in TYPO3;
• Creates and sends newsletters in HTML format;
• Sends mass emailings;
• Provides basic technical support for all company software, hardware and servers, purchases, sets up and administers office workstations and manages the company’s phone lines and Internet connection;
• Manages the company’s relations with external IT, telephone and Internet suppliers.
• University degree;
• Professional experience in web content management;
• Experience in HTML, CSS;
• English language skills.
- An exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international company;
- A key position in a dynamic, international and professional team;
- Working place in a top location.
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.