Валидност на обявата от 27.10.2017 до 23.11.2017
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client is looking for a Scrum Master.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years in a software development team;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and contribute to on-going organizational improvements;
- Have an awareness and appreciation of business intelligence principles and its value within the organization;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail;
- Ability to lead development teams;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from many different disciplines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and facilitation skills;
- Ability to make good, timely decisions;
- Ability to multitask and context switch between low level detail and the ‘bigger picture’;
- Motivated, organized self-starter with the ability to solve problems effectively;
- Very strong leadership and soft skills such as moderation, facilitation, presentation, communication and conflict management;
- Technical skills are nice to have, but not necessarily required.
- Organization and facilitation of ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, project planning, retrospectives, backlog grooming, sprint planning and release planning;
- Be a key influencer for the adoption of agile delivery within Scrum Teams as well as to the wider business;
- Establishing solid working relationships with each team to plan for and manage cross team dependencies and risks;
- Providing all support to the teams using a servant leadership style and leading by example;
- Facilitating discussion and conflict resolution;
- Supporting the Development Managers and Product Owners as necessary;
- Leading the teams to self-organization;
- Ensuring a proper balance among Product Owners, Teams and Management;
- Detecting hidden problems and striving to solve them.
The company offers:
- The great opportunity to experience the ROWE process - Result Only Work Environment;
- Ambitious and challenging projects;
- Working on different projects and platforms surrounded by dedicated and talented professionals;
- Working with a wide range of technologies and applications;
- Young team of motivated experts (one of the best) and friendly environment;
- Regular team buildings, outdoor activities, BBQ, Christmas parties;
- Training and certification programs;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Free coffee and tea in the office (and the office has great location)
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.