Валидност на обявата от 07.12.2017 до 03.01.2018
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client an American company is looking for a Web Developer.
- Design and development of software sub-systems and web applications;
- Research and prototype new technologies;
- Documentation of software design;
- If necessary, participate in the consideration and discussion of code and design;
- Communicates with customers when necessary;
- Constructively help other programmers to increase productivity.
- At least 2 years of development experience;
- Have at least 1 year of experience in developing solutions using Angular.JS;
- Have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, communications, and electronic systems (or equivalent);
- Anticipate problems, take initiative, and assume responsibility;
- Be able to follow a plan and complete assigned tasks on time;
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and acquire new practical skills;
- Have good communication skills, endeavor to work in a team and with clients;
- Be organized and pay attention to detail;
- Have both English written and speaking skills.
Additional nice to have skills:
- Experience with SQL and databases;
- Experience with JQuery, JQuery UI, JQuery Mobile, Bootstrap will be an advantage;
- Ambitious and challenging projects;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Young team of motivated experts;
- Working on different projects;
- Flexible working hours with 25 days paid time off;
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere;
- Health insurance covering hospital and healthcare related expenses;
- Modern office with good transport links;
- Company sponsored transit pass;
- Team buildings and corporate parties.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume with full professional and contact details to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.