Валидност на обявата от 08.09.2017 до 05.10.2017
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer.
- Professional experience in the QA field;
- Excellent understanding of software testing methodologies and procedures;
- Proven experience in test automation;
- Any software development experience will be considered a strong advantage;
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Prepare test cases based on business and technical requirements
- Develop and maintain automation tests
- Configure test environments and perform testing of the applications
- Verify bug fixes and report defects in a bug tracking system
- Troubleshoot and analyze application issues to their root cause where possible
- Ambitious and challenging projects;
- Working on different projects and platforms surrounded by dedicated and talented professionals;
- Working with a range of technologies and applications;
- Young team of motivated experts (one of the best) and friendly environment;
- Regular team buildings, outdoor activities, BBQ, Christmas parties;
- Training and certification programs;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Free coffee and tea in the office (and the office has great location);
- The great opportunity to work in a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment).
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.