Валидност на обявата от 12.10.2017 до 08.11.2017
• Participate in the development of FinTech software solutions
• Work with a Technical Lead to design and implement features based on established architecture and provided detailed requirements
• Work on new and existing system components for the Cloud platform
• Write clean, understandable, and well-documented code
• Write and maintain unit tests for each functionality
• Maintain and comply with the technical documentation
• Comply with the company code convention
• University Degree in IT subject or equivalent
• At least 4 years of experience in software development using web-based technologies
• Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
• Ability to work in a mixed nationality team
• Understanding of basic and advanced OOP concepts
• Experience with version control systems (any) is a must
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English
• Experience with Node.js is a huge advantage
• Experience with AngularJS is a huge advantage
• Experience with MS SQL is an advantage
• Experience with Azure cloud and services is an advantage
• Knowledge in financial services and systems in an advantage
• Office location in the very heart of Sofia;
• Additional perks and social benefits;
• Opportunity to work for a global leader in development and implementation of software applications for the financial sector.
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.