Валидност на обявата от 03.08.2017 до 30.08.2017
As a Technical Project Manager you will be in the front-line working on one or more exciting projects with client's customers. Projects will be fast-paced and challenging, and will require your analysis and critical-thing skills. Managing both the technical team’s success along with the customer relationship, the project manager acts as the main point of contact for the project.
• Provide leadership and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality services within committed time frames to the customer
• Collaborate with the customer in a consultative role when eliciting their business and technical requirements
• Manage the relationship with the client/customer throughout the project duration
• Accountable for customer satisfaction and focused on delivering valuable insights to the customer
• Identify risks and issues throughout the project, monitor service delivery, and initiate strategies and plans to ensure delivery of high-quality services
• Create and maintain project plans and schedules
• Actively manage scope and change
• Ensure that project documentation is created and is maintained
• Escalate unresolved issues to Senior management
• Plan and execute Agile/Scrum methodology for software development
• Participate in the planning and development of the technical culture of the company.
The following are the mandatory requirements. The employee must:
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant project / program management experience
• Minimum of 4 years of experience as a software developer
• Minimum of 3 years working in software consulting companies working with external clients
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments a MUST – CSM preferred
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be self-motivated. Must be able to anticipate problems, spot new business opportunities and take a proactive approach to responsibilities
• Have strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working within a team and build relationships with the customer
• Exellent English language (both written and speaking). Minimum Level C1.
• Travel to customer sites may be necessary depending on project need.
• The work environment is typical of a small office, open cubicle work area. Noise includes typical office disruptions such as talking, office machines, ringing telephones, etc.
The company offers:
• Work on interesting and dynamic projects for top companies in the world in a multicultural team
• Competitive salary with yearly salary updates;
• Modern office with good transport links;
• Flexible working hours with 25 days paid time off;
• Health insurance covering hospital and healthcare related expenses
• Company sponsored transit pass;
• Team buildings and corporate parties;
• Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere;
• Free beverages.
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.