Валидност на обявата от 07.09.2017 до 04.10.2017
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client is looking for a Product Owner.
• Participate in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
• Develop and extend a variety of products and applications for business customers together with the SCRUM teams.
• Analyze and capture business’s demands in the team’s Product Backlog.
• Understand the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
• Work closely with various stakeholders within the business departments in order to prioritize the Backlog.
• Support the teams with intimate knowledge of the product domain during Grooming and Sprint Planning sessions.
• Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
• Verification of business requirements and validation of the completed solutions.
• Knowledge and proven experience in technical specification and Business Analysis for IT projects within the framework of agile software development (SCRUM).
• Strong analytical skills.
• Experience in requirements management and documentation.
• Strong sense of responsibility.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
• Certificate for Scrum Master or Product Owner will be taken as an advantage.
• Eager to learn new technologies and capable of looking for pragmatic solutions to problems.
• Strong interpersonal skills - team oriented person, be able to communicate effectively with both colleagues and clients.
• Fluent in English.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• The great opportunity to work in a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment).
• Excellent remuneration.
• Ambitious and challenging projects.
• Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment.
• Training and certification programs.
• Biannual performance reviews.
• Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office.
• Supplemental health insurance.
• Corporate gifts.
• Career growth prospects in an international work environment.
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.