Валидност на обявата от 10.07.2017 до 06.08.2017
• Produce high-quality user interfaces and visually appealing designs from concept to execution
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define requirements and implement innovative visual design solutions
• Create wireframes, prototypes and sitemaps to communicate design ideas
• Transform complex concepts and requirements into intuitive and usable user experiences
• Ability to design all visual aspects of the user interface
• Establish and maintain reusable design standards and guidelines
• Deciding when and how to roll out new UI Improvements
• Working with Product Owners to shape the UIUX Backlog
• Responsible for all navigation design
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in UX/UI design
• Experience with Google analytics (or comparable tools)
• Experience making data-driven decisions on analytics or other forms of customer usage data
• Experience in creating MVP (Minimal Viable Products) and in developing those products into something more based on customer feedback post-release
• Experience building complex navigational work flows and complex UI products
• Solid understanding of design and testing methodologies
• Strong understanding of information architecture and how to convey it through wireframes, prototyping and sitemaps
• Understanding and knowledge of the latest UX/UI best practices, trends and technologies
• Creative thinking ability
• Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with team members
• Ability to work through problems logically
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• The great opportunity to work in a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment).
• Excellent remuneration.
• Ambitious and challenging projects.
• Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment.
• Training and certification programs.
• Biannual performance reviews.
• Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office.
• Supplemental health insurance.
• Corporate gifts.
• Career growth prospects in an international work environment.
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.