Валидност на обявата от 11.07.2017 до 07.08.2017
• Assist in the planning, design, documentation and implementation of various systems, including: desktop PC's, servers, network equipment and software applications.
• Develop, maintain and monitor procedures for all server backups.
• Monitor, plan and coordinate the distribution of software releases.
• Make recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase and work with various vendors for procurement.
• Perform on-site and remote technical support.
• Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
• Maintain excellent communication with the IT Manager / System Administration Team .Lead and the CTO on all tasks and projects.
• Create and maintain good technical documentation.
• Provide emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 4+ years of experience
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Windows infrastructure (Windows Server 2008 & 2012)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows AD, DHCP and DNS Services
• Good knowledge of Windows IIS web server
• Good knowledge of Windows Firewall
• Knowledge of MSSQL 2008, MSSQL 2012 (maintenance)
• Linux experience (Debian, CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu)
• Good Knowledge of Linux Infrastructure
• Linux Apache web server understanding, installation and setup configuration
• Linux Proxy (Squid/Nginx) understanding
• UNIX based Firewall (FreeBSD)
• Mail server - Qmail/Postfix (maintenance and support)
• OpenVPN understanding
• Source Control maintenance
• Network sharing, user rights and access
• Excellent networking knowledge (TCP/IP stack), understanding of routing and switching
• Solid knowledge of network troubleshooting, quick and adequate decisions regarding problem solving
• Remote administration of Windows/Linux servers
• PowerShell scripting is a plus
• IPtables is a plus
• MySQL, PHP is a plus
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• The great opportunity to work in a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment).
• Excellent remuneration.
• Ambitious and challenging projects.
• Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment.
• Training and certification programs.
• Biannual performance reviews.
• Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office.
• Supplemental health insurance.
• Corporate gifts.
• Career growth prospects in an international work environment.
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.