Валидност на обявата от 11.10.2017 до 07.11.2017
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Design solution architecture and create technical documentation.
- Participate in discussions of business and technical issues as well as a presentation of developed solutions to the customer representatives.
- Ensure via code-reviews that developed code quality meets the standards/guidelines for development.
- Implement math models, test and simulate for accuracy as high-load and low-latency software components for the mission-critical system.
- Create relevant API’s and SDK’s and their documentation
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (math background is desirable).
- Excellent knowledge in Node.js.
- Backend development experience (Rest API practice experience).
- Experience in some of development methodologies like Scrum, Agile, Kanban.
- English – Upper Intermediate +
- Big plus will be previous background in real money game development (Gambling).
- The big plus will be the good understanding of the base concept of theory of probability.
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.