Валидност на обявата от 11.01.2018 до 07.02.2018
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client is looking for a DevOps Engineer for their office in Sofia.
• Proactively identify and investigate problems
• Day to day operational support of CI, release and development environments
• Propose, design and maintain automation tools or leverage existing ones for deployment automation, continuous integration, continuous development and continuous troubleshooting
• Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions
• Install, test and administer enhancements to new and existing servers on our production and development environments
• Day to day interaction with tech support and integration teams to investigate and resolve issues
• Interact with the development team as necessary to escalate issues and/or request fixes and improvements
• Monitor resource allocation, consumption, and performance on all our applications and databases. Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning
• Ensure data recoverability by conducting a schedule of system/disaster recovery scenarios
• Experience in a DevOps / infrastructure deployment role
• Experience in different deployment types (Blue/Green, A/B testing, Canary)
• Experience in deploying and managing Docker clusters (Docker-swarm / Kubernetes)
• Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SVN
• Experience with Microsoft IIS, MS SQL, Consul, RabbitMQ is an advantage
• Experience with Microservice system architecture is an advantage
• Familiarity with Agile principles and ability to follow Scrum development workflow
• Curiosity to explore new ideas and passion to make them happen
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Thinking outside of the box
• Extremely attentive to detail, organized and process focused
• Dynamic and innovative, with excellent communication skills
• Excellent remuneration
• Ambitious and challenging projects
• Training and certification programs
• Biannual performance reviews
• Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office
• Supplemental health insurance
• Corporate gifts
• Career growth prospects in an international work environment
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.