Валидност на обявата от 11.01.2018 до 07.02.2018
• Provide client support and technical issue investigation/resolution of incidents via Ticketing software, e-mail, for the internally developed products
• Carry out initial investigation and be a point of contact for bug-fixing and new development work for applications on Production
• Deploy, update and maintain development, testing and production environments
• Maintain 3rd party tools part of the solutions like reverse proxies, load balancers, database servers and monitoring tools
• Add and maintain Knowledge base articles and Deployment Guides
The duty shifts will provide 24x7x365 support!
• Ability to perform basic network troubleshooting
• Knowledge of both Desktop and Server Windows Operating Systems, installation and troubleshooting
• Strong command of English language
• Good teamwork, professionalism and proactivity
• Background in a multi-tasking challenging environment
• Ability to listen and understand customer needs and present them to technical staff in a clear manner
• Experience with supporting and troubleshooting software applications
• System and Database administration skills
• SQL Server administration or reporting or other SQL RDBMS
• Experience with hosting and administering websites (Webservers and reverse proxies, DNS, SSL/TLS)
• Basic programming skills
• Outstanding customer care attitude
• Readiness to travel abroad, if needed
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.