Валидност на обявата от 11.01.2018 до 07.02.2018
• Head the planning and implementation of projects within agreed cost, timeframe, quality standard and scope
• Define project scale, tasks, resources and schedule
• Track, manage and report on project progress in regards to: deliverables, timeframes, quality and risks to all stakeholders (internal and external)
• Provide accurate projections and actions on project changes, based on business, technological, situational or client influenced requirements
• Proactively support members of the project from both internal teams (developers, support teams, quality assurance engineers, TDM’s etc.) and external representatives (clients, partners, third party vendors)
• Remain responsible for the ultimate compliance towards agreed deadlines and deliverables through decision making, problem solving, nurturing communication and collaboration and executing professional acumen on large size projects or several projects simultaneously
• Develop and conduct strategic plans to solve significant escalations and mitigate critical risks
• Coach, mentor and support junior project managers and assist them in the resolution of complex tasks. Enforce the policies, practices and methodologies in the educated fields
• Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
• Master or Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Economics, Management or relevant)
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Project Management in the software industry and good understanding of IT fundamentals
• PMP, SPO, SM certifications are desirable
• Experienced in working with end customers, various information sources and compilation of bulk data
• Experience in improvement of project management tools and techniques to contribute towards management and optimization of multiple project teams
• Ability to work independently with little to no direct supervision and guidance. Able to abide and manage contractual terms, including financial related matters
• Experience in change and risk management, as well as with using project management software tools. Theoretical and practical knowledge of Project Management methodology
• Soft skills: conducting and chairing effective meetings; communication and people management skills; leadership and influencing/negotiation skills; CRM skills
• Corporate work ethics acumen: organized, able to work under pressure, able to prioritize and resolve critical and complex issues
• Interpersonal skills: self-motivated, creative, adaptable
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.