Валидност на обявата от 29.05.2019 до 25.06.2019
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client is looking for a Project Manager.
• Sprint planning meetings
• Sprint retrospective and updating "management" with conclusions
• Project retrospective and update "management" with conclusions
• Facilitating awareness of the processes inside the project team and among stakeholders communicating with the “project”
• Informing the management team about any upcoming project delays or risks
• Backlog refinement meetings
• Decomposition meetings
• Sprint demo meetings
• Execution of the PDLC
• Definition of the sprint priorities
• Flagging to the management if sprint priorities are not going to be met
• Facilitation of the communication between team members (and outside the team when necessary) to avoid sprint and project "delays"
• Facilitates discussion and conflict resolution
• Detects hidden problems and strives to solve them.
• Experience in an agile organization for at least 3 years in a software development environment
• Successfully managed long-term projects (over 3 months and more)
• Proficiency with MS Office (Project, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience in Jira or other team management systems (Asana, Trello)
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and contribute to on-going organizational improvements by making good, timely decisions
• Skilled in coaching and mentoring team members to achieve best practices
• Very strong leadership and soft skills such as moderation, facilitation, presentation, communication and conflict management with a high attention to detail
• Motivated, organized self-starter with the ability to solve problems effectively
• Awareness in latest trends by continuing education in Agile frameworks training, conference attendance, user group participation and self-study.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Ambitious and challenging projects;
• Working on different projects and platforms surrounded by dedicated and talented professionals;
• Working with a wide range of technologies and applications;
• Young team of motivated experts (one of the best) and friendly environment;
• Regular team buildings, outdoor activities, BBQ, Christmas parties;
• Training and certification programs;
• Attractive remuneration;
• Free coffee and tea in the office (and the office has great location)
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 2707/ 17.01.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.