Валидност на обявата от 27.09.2019 до 24.10.2019
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client is looking for a Manual QA Engineer.
• Prepare test cases based on business and technical requirements
• Verify bug fixes and report defects in a bug tracking system
• Troubleshoot and analyze application issues to their root cause where possible
• Create and maintain QA Documentation
• Professional experience in the QA field
• Excellent understanding of software testing methodologies and procedures
• Experience in creating and executing manual test cases
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Good command of English (spoken and written)
• Any software development experience
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
• Experience with Jira
• Experience with SVN
• QA certificates (ISTQB or other)
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Ambitious and challenging projects;
• Working on different projects and platforms surrounded by dedicated and talented professionals;
• Working with a wide range of technologies and applications;
• Young team of motivated experts (one of the best) and friendly environment;
• Regular team buildings, outdoor activities, BBQ, Christmas parties;
• Training and certification programs;
• Attractive remuneration;
• Free coffee and tea in the office (and the office has great location)
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 2707/ 17.01.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.