Валидност на обявата от 17.11.2017 до 14.12.2017
We are looking for an outstanding Business Solutions Architect who is able to support the Sales and Services teams of our Client. The Business Solutions Architect will establish strong client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and provide a consultative support on major projects as needed. A Business Solutions Architect who exudes a passion for understanding the business and technical needs of the customer, shows thought leadership in developing a provocative point of view, and evangelizes and articulates the value of the Integration platform solution of the Client in meeting those needs in driving the solution sale.
The Business Solutions Architect will be a key stakeholder of the Innovation team and will influence and drive the product roadmap by communicating market needs to the Product and Solution Management team.
- Contribute subject matter expertise to effort estimation and SOW development
- Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including client Business management and experienced IT architects.
- Identify opportunities for expansion of the company footprint as appropriate to meet customer needs
- Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions. Provide constructive feedback and requirements towards the product team
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the knowledge base, blogs, and brown bag lunches
- Solid educational and professional career track record
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry- Banking Senior Technology role (CIO/CTO/VP IT / Snr Manager) would be an advantage
- Proven enterprise integration architect with a deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile
- Able to travel and work effectively throughout the assigned territory, 50% travel expected.
- Strong Command of English Language, additional languages are a bonus.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident person with positive and can-do attitude
- Highly organized person, able to multitask and to prioritize the workload
- Company Stock Options Program
- Additional Health Insurance
- Bonus Policy rewarding high performance
- Bi-annual Performance reviews
- Additional perks and social benefits
- Opportunity to be part of a global team and make a difference
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.