Валидност на обявата от 29.09.2017 до 26.10.2017
We are looking for a reliable Deputy CFO that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Oversee operations of the Finance Department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Maintain the financial health of the organization
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Participate in the preparation of the company’s budgets and Business Plan
- Improve measurement of KPIs of departments and Management Accounts
- Implement global ERP system within the Group
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitor own work to ensure quality
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proven track record as an effective liaison between Executive Management and Business units
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills with solutions-oriented approach
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Professional qualification such as ACCA/CFA/CPA or similar will be considered an advantage
- Company Stock Options Program
- Additional Health Insurance
- Bonus Policy rewarding high performance
- Bi-annual Performance reviews
- Additional perks and social benefits
- Opportunity to be part of a global team and make a difference
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.