Валидност на обявата от 29.01.2018 до 25.02.2018
• Lead and manage a globally distributed technical organization that is responsible for:
- Global Level-1 and Level-2 customer service desk, providing high-quality customer support, extended coverage with each region and ensuring SLA compliance.
- Taking active part of project implementations worldwide, to include customer environment sizing, IT architecture, environments setup, user training; UAT product and system configurations, network configurations, deployments, systems monitoring, documentation; CMDB and other relevant documentation within the internal and external KBs.
- Internal IT infrastructure and operations, of the global corporate IT infrastructure and data centers, including VMWare infrastructure, Windows & Linux servers, data storage, VPNs, networking and administration of cloud services, monitoring and DR/BC.
- Internal Help Desk, supporting all employees, business and collaboration tools and equipment, provisioning/de-provisioning of user accounts, equipment requisition, tracking of licenses and inventories for IT assets, maintenance of internal CMDB, providing internal security awareness and tools induction trainings.
• Define, implement and ensure the adoption and following of best industry processes and practices as related to data center operations, customer support, quality of service, project implementations and internal help desk operations
• Responsible for promoting best practice and high-quality customer service and response
• Setup, implement and monitor KPIs and metrics for the department and the quality of the customer service
• Participate in compliance, security, certification and management activities
• Supervise L1 and L2 team leads and teams across all office locations and provide ongoing team management and team members training and professional development
• University Degree
• Great communication skills and ability to lead and coordinate distributed teams
• Proven experience with documenting and implementing processes and best industry practices as related to data center operations, customer support, quality of service, project implementations and internal help desk operations
• Previous experience in a global setting in system administration, enterprise IT operations, project management, and management of multi-site Tier-I (L1) and Tier-II (L2) support
• Excellent knowledge of data storages, databases, Windows, Linux and cloud environments
• Knowledge and understanding of design and operations of data centers and networking
• Formal knowledge, coursework and certification in PMP, ITIL and/or ITSM
• JIRA Service Desk or similar toolset experience would be considered an advantage
• Experience in the financial services or banking industry would be highly desirable
• Results-oriented and effective
• Company Stock Options Program
• Additional Health Insurance
• Bonus Policy rewarding high performance
• Bi-annual Performance reviews
• Additional perks and social benefits
• Opportunity to be part of a global team and make a difference
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.