Валидност на обявата от 29.01.2018 до 25.02.2018
• Responsible for the overall direction and co-ordination of the PMO team.
• Establish global methodology for the planning, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects.
• Ensure consistency with Job Space client's strategy, commitments and goals.
• Manage team of PMО Leads, based in BG Headquarters and other foreign offices.
• Responsible for establishing of global methodology for the planning, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects, while ensuring consistency with Job Space client’s strategy, commitments and goals.
• Responsible for freelance consultants in the project management area.
• Lead product implementation and consultancy projects.
• Participate in the project scope definitions.
• Lead the communication with the clients and partners on specific projects.
• Analyze, advise and guidе clients, in accordance with their requirements.
• Plan, organize, coordinate and supervise the proper execution of all Job Space client’s projects.
• Agree the timescales, costs and resources needed.
• Establish and maintain excellent client relationships.
• Plan and manage the timely implementation of projects within the team, and the allocation of tasks among employees in order to achieve the key stages of implementation.
• Manage a team of employees.
• Participate in the team members selection processes and trainings.
• Participate in planning the development of the team members.
• Participate in the evaluation of performance and provides feedback to each team member in order to increase efficiency and quality of work.
• Assist the employees in the team with problem-solving.
• Perform administrative duties including but not limited to: monitoring the timely use of annual paid leave entitlement; monitoring the presence of the team and timely notification to the HR department in case of absence; ensures compliance with employer’s internal rules and procedures.
• Perform other job tasks assigned to him/her by the management in relation to their competence and professional responsibilities.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Economics, Management will be an advantage).
• At least 15 years of experience in project management in a software development company and good understanding of IT fundamentals.
• PMP, SPO or SM certifications.
• Experience in improvement of project management tools and techniques to contribute towards management and optimization of multiple project teams.
• Experience in requirements development, customer interaction and customer relations management and compilation of multi-source information.
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
• Proven experience in people and communication management, strategic planning, risk and change management
• Proficient in working with project management software.
• Able to resolve conflicting situations.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Highly organized.
• End to end team management.
• Talent development and team growth.
• Operations management.
• Change and risk management.
• Must be able and prepared to make decisions in a difficult and pressured environment.
• People management skills and experience.
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Communication in multi-cultural/complex environments.
• Results-oriented and effective.
• Strong command of English language.
• Company Stock Options Program
• Additional Health Insurance
• Bonus Policy rewarding high performance
• Bi-annual Performance reviews
• Additional perks and social benefits
• Opportunity to be part of a global team and make a difference
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 1685/ 24.02.2014 valid until 24.02.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.