Валидност на обявата от 29.05.2019 до 25.06.2019
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client is looking for an Android Developer.
• Come up with new ideas for making the application better and easier to use
• Collaborate with several teams of passionate people and create a set of new mobile apps
• Mentor and lead the mobile developers to build an architecturally sustainable codebase that delivers a high-quality experience
• Consult with key technology stakeholders (internal and external API owners, etc.) to drive enhancements and changes to their products when needed by the mobile applications
• Analyze user data to improve UX in order to create something people love to use
• Decent knowledge of Android app development
• Solid understanding of object-oriented design and MVC.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both IT and business decision makers
• Experience interfacing with RESTful web services
• Experience optimizing mobile applications for power and network efficiency
• Demonstrable portfolio of mobile apps. Presence in Google Play is preferred.
• Willingness to learn new programming languages, preferable Kotlin
• Experience of working within an Agile environment
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Ambitious and challenging projects;
• Working on different projects and platforms surrounded by dedicated and talented professionals;
• Working with a wide range of technologies and applications;
• Young team of motivated experts (one of the best) and friendly environment;
• Regular team buildings, outdoor activities, BBQ, Christmas parties;
• Training and certification programs;
• Attractive remuneration;
• Free coffee and tea in the office (and the office has great location)
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 2707/ 17.01.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.