Валидност на обявата от 07.10.2019 до 27.10.2019
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client is looking for a DevOps Engineer for their office in Sofia.
• 2+ years of experience owning the build/release of highly available embedded software
• Software deployment experience to multiple OS including Linux, Windows, iOS and/or Android
• Exposure to cloud environments, AWS preferred
• Experience working with Source Control tools, Gerrit preferred
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools, Jenkins preferred
• Experience with issue tracking tools, Jira preferred
• Experience automating tasks with scripts, bash and python preferred
• Either existing experience in or strong desire to define a new and evolving configuration management process
• Experience in Agile/Scrum environments
• Bachelors in Computer Science or another technical field
• Unit test integration, code coverage, and metrics with Jenkins
• Experience with Gerrit or other git workflow requests
• Work closely with development and quality teams to create a highly productive development environment
• Work with cross-functional teams to create and continually improve release processes
• Coordinate multi-component releases
• Responsible for evaluating, designing, and maintaining a continuous integration platform with automated build verification and testing
• Create/expand scripts to automate the release process
• Configure and maintain SCM, CI and their integration with other systems (e.g. test case management, issue tracking, etc)
• Maintain release calendar
• Create and maintain release repository
• Deploy releases to various channels (e.g. Apple App Store, Google Play Store, AWS S3, etc)
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 2707/ 17.01.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.