On behalf of its client, JobSpace Ltd. is looking for a C# .NET Developer
- At least 3 years of experience and strong interest in the following technologies: C#, .Net, XML, XML Schema, JSON, HTML/XHTML, CSS, SQL, SOAP
- Completed Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or related study
- Experience in the development of desktop client, web, and API-based solutions and working with open-source technologies and 3rd party libraries.
- Experience and knowledge in large XML processing (input, mapping, querying, and rendering).
- Experience in high volume 24×7 cloud applications.
- Pro-active communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Positive mental attitude and “can do” approach towards problems and unknowns. Strong problem analyzing skills as well as pragmatic short- and long-term thinking.
- Research, design, develop, and test new technologies or techniques with the team.
- Discuss new products, product modules, features, and proof of concepts actively with the Product & Delivery Manager.
- Evaluate implementation options and techniques and recommendations with the Lead Developer.
- High level of ownership to ensure things are done (result orientated) and done to a quality you and your colleagues are happy with.
- Humility and openness towards learning and collaborating with colleagues regardless of seniority, experience, or knowledge.
WHAT ELSE WE EXPECT:
- Keep up to date with industry (domain, functional, technical) trends and keep in mind how we can apply them. Occasionally supporting directly through contributions, presentations, hack-a-thons, etc.
- Maintain and extend current client (web and desktop) and server-side applications including integration, web services/APIs, and business logic.
- Support applications into production with a DevOps mentality.
- Responsible for a complete chain of software delivery from concept, designing, development, testing, documenting through a combination of tools and techniques.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume with full professional and contact details in English through the site or in the email: email@example.com.
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 2707/17.01.2019.