On behalf of its client, JobSpace Ltd. is looking for a Senior Java Developer.
● Min.5 years of professional experience as a java focused developer.
● Java+Spring experience.
● Cloud experience (GCP preferred, but not required).
● English at least on B2 level.
● Familiarity with Domain Driven Development and commonly used patterns in enterprise architecture, as this engineer will need to design most solutions independently with minimal supervision;
● Experience in developing supply chain or warehouse management systems will be very helpful.
Mobile application dedicated for Android phone devices that are additionally equipped with cameras and sensors, e.g. barcode reader. The application is designed to support supply chain organization in stores and warehouses. App uses readings from sensors to help employees organize goods, packages, etc.
The role of the developer will primarily consist of feature development/coding tasks, however the opportunity and ability to occasionally engage in DevOps/Cloud activities will
be greatly appreciated.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
● friendly and collaborative environment;
● work/life balance
● interesting projects for international clients;
● paid certifications
● different events and team buildings
● additional health insurance
● multisport cards
● stimulating working environment, free power-ups, snacks, relax and play zone
● flexible working time
● ability to work remote
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume with full professional and contact details in English through the site or in the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 2707/17.01.2019.